dogs are OK - wooof furnished house laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
ENJOY A WEEKEND (OR WEEK OR LONGER) UP NORTH at Pine Haven, a fully furnished, private vacation home nestled in a private and peaceful setting in the pines on a child-friendly, sandy lake 6 miles from Itasca State Park, 24 miles from Bemidji, Park Rapids, and Walker. This home is on Lake Paine, 1 mile from Lake George, a quaint northern MN town.
* SWIM at your own private, sandy, child-friendly beach
* CANOE or kayak on Lake Paine or Lake George
* FISH in the aluminum boat (oars provided; bring your own motor if you'd like). An assortment of life jackets are provided. Fish for sunnies, northerns or bass on Lake Paine. The public access to Lake Paine is at a county park, less than a mile from Pine Haven. The public access to the larger, deeper Lake George is a mile away; fish for walleye, crappies, sunfish and bass there, or fish at any of the hundreds of lakes in the area.
* ICE FISH for sunnies, northerns or bass on Lake Paine. The public access to the larger, deeper Lake George is a mile away; fish for walleye, crappies, sunfish and bass there, or fish at any of the hundreds of lakes in the area.
* HIKE on numerous trails at Itasca State Park (6 miles west) and on the North Country Trail, (two miles south of Lake George).
* BIKE at Itasca or on the Heartland Trail from Walker to Park Rapids.
* SNOWSHOE or X-COUNTRY SKI at Itasca State Park or on the North Country Trail.
* SNOWMOBILE/FOUR-WHEEL - Four-wheeler trails abound in the area; a starting point of the Schoolcraft Trail is across the road from the drive into Pine Haven.
* SHOP in Park Rapids, Bemidji or Walker.
* PLAY with your kids at the county park...take them over to the park in the canoe or boat!
* GOLF on six courses within 30 miles of Pine Haven.
* EAT in Walker, Bemidji, Park Rapids, Lake Alice, Emmaville, Lake George all within 24 miles!
PINE HAVEN IS ON FIVE PRIVATE ACRES. The house has three bedrooms (beds: 1 king, 2 full, and 2 twin; a daybed is provided in the lakeside room during spring, summer and fall), two baths, a kitchen (all essentials included), dining area, two living areas, a lakeside room, a media room with cable, DVD and wifi during the summer months and a DVD during the winter months plus a utility room with a washer/dryer.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LOCK IN A STAY FOR 2019/20, the rates are as follows:
May 21- August 31: $225 per night.
September 1-May 20: $150 per night for up to 8 people; we prefer a 3-night stay, but you can stay two nights with a $30 cleaning fee added on.
Additional fee for groups of more than 8 people. + a $200 reservation/damage deposit (up to $200 returned within ten days of end of stay).
All rates are subject to change, but once you've paid a deposit ($200), your rates will not change. Deposits will be returned if cancellation occurs 30 days before first day of your planned stay.
🐶 One well-behaved and controlled dog (maybe two) are welcome ($10 per day per dog); you are responsible for keeping him/her/them on leash, picking up poo, keeping him/her/them off some of the furniture, and containing him/her/them into a specified room if you leave.
To make your reservation, send us an email, and we'll let you know if we can accommodate you! We hope we can!
Warm regards, Pat and Bob
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers