cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished cottage/cabin no laundry on site no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Lakeshore Pines is a peaceful, lakefront retreat in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, perfect for a quiet getaway and for the serious ATVer, fisherman, ice fisherman, snowmobiler and hunter. We're open year round. The 2-bedroom, one bath cabin has sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests to comfortably spread out with one full bed in each bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room. This makes for an ideal accommodation of choice for a family or a group looking for the ultimate lake experience. You'll feel right at home the moment you step inside our cabin's beautiful interior, featuring a cozy, knotty pine living room with granite stone fireplace. The large picture window in the living room that overlooks Schnur Lake provides a fantastic view and the perfect spot to sip your morning coffee!
Our welcoming cabin, which is situated on a spacious and wooded lot, has everything you'll need for an enjoyable stay. Amenities include: a fully-equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, a fire pit, enclosed porch, linens and towels (please bring your own beach towels), row boat with trolling motor and life preservers, canoe, kayak, new 48-foot dock, initial bundle of wood (additional offered for sale), charcoal grill and grilling utensils (please bring your own charcoal and fluid), and an assortment of games, cards and puzzles.
Pets welcome at $10/pet/night
• Linens and Towels provided (please bring beach towels)
• Indoor and Outdoor Fireplaces
• Seasonal Satellite TV (during peak rental months)
• Charcoal Grill and BBQ Tools (be sure to bring charcoal and lighter fluid)
• Row Boat with Trolling Motor and Life Preservers
• New 48' Pier
• Fire Pit
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Comfortable Living and Dining Area
• Picture Window with Fantastic View of the Lake
• Enclosed Porch
• Movies, Cards, Board Games, Puzzles and Books!
• On ATV/Snowmobile Trail
• Great Fishing on a Private Lake
• Hunting Season Availability
• Large Yard for Outdoor Activities
• Golf Course within 5 miles
• Dining Establishments nearby
Our guest book includes other attractions you will want to see in Price County such as:
• The Wisconsin Concrete Park
• Chequamegon National Forest
• Flambeau River State Park
• Elk Viewing by Clam Lake
• St. Croix Fishing Rod Factory
and many more ...
Also highlighted are places to dine (fish fry, pizza, Chinese) and a couple of watering holes!
Please contact Cari at our property management company at show contact info
for questions or reservations. Our reservation link is