compensation: Full Time Benefit including Health, Dental and Life Insurance,Matching Simple IRA and PTO employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Follow the directions given by the Farm Manager and use personal skill to help the farm meet productivity, efficiency and cost control targets.
1. Feeding and watering breeding stock
2. Moving breeding stock and piglets properly
3. Vaccinating and treating animals
4. Heat detection and artificial insemination of sows
5. Assist with sows farrowing
6. Processing piglets
7. Scraping, sweeping, power washing and general sanitation of the farm
8. Performing routine maintenance of equipment
2. Shower room cleanliness
1. Strong attention to detail
2. Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers