Apply at www.greenmill.com/careers
QR Code Link to This Post
Part-time and full-time positions available. Weekend and evening availability required.
• This position will spend 100% of the time standing
• Have reliable transportation and ability to report to work as scheduled
• Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat and water. As well as subject to loud noise.
• Must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
• Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes.
• Frequently immerses hands in water
• Ability to work late nights on occasion as needed (1:00 am on weeknights, 2:00 am on weekends)
Responsibilities and expectations include:
• Spray, wash, and sanitize all dinnerware, glassware, cookware, food containers, and kitchen equipment in an efficient manner with attention to detail.
• Operate dish machine to company and manufacturers specifications including preventative and routine cleaning to ensure optimal performance.
• Keep dish machine clean and sanitized at all times
• Restock all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans in proper areas
• Maintain a clean and safe work area by sanitizing sweeping, mopping, and wiping counters
• Remove all garbage/recycling and place in receptacles
• Assist with food preparation when needed
• Assist cook(s) and prep cook(s) in proper labeling and storage of food after each meal period
• Perform all shift change/closing duties
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner
• Maintain a professional, fun, and friendly attitude
• Maintain performance standards and motivate team through positive role modeling
• Perform all daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning assignments
• Perform any additional responsibilities or tasks, although not detailed, as directed by immediate supervisor or manager.
• Ability to work late night (1:00 am - 2:00 am) when needed.
• Free shift meal for closing (late-night) dishwashers
• Standard employee discount at all other times.
• IRA matching after 90 days of employment